One of the most popular types of diy sterile glove box manufacturer is indispensable for a large flow of customers. You need to quickly and efficiently disinfect the necessary tools, protecting them from fungus and bacteria. What is it, what are its advantages, how to use it correctly, how to choose? We will tell you in detail in the article!
- What is a Glove Sterilizer
- Pros of a glove sterilizer
- Furthermore, cons of a glove sterilizer
- Glove sterilizer technology
- Similarly, how often do I change the gloves in the sterilizer?
- How to care for a glove sterilizer?
- Moreover, how to choose a glove sterilizer
- Glove sterilizer or dry heat?
What is a Glove Sterilizer?
The glove sterilizer is a compact device for disinfecting instruments and we need to know about diy sterile glove box manufacturer. Inside it are glass quartz gloves that heat up to 160-250 degrees. Under the influence of high temperature, all pathogenic viruses and bacteria die.
Pros of a glove sterilizer
The glove box sterilizer has many unconditional advantages, among which are:
- Reliable impact on the surface of the tool;
- Similarly, processing speed: 10-20 seconds;
- Incredible efficiency: the destruction of all possible bacteria, including gram-positive.
- Moreover, gentle and delicate cleaning of the instrument - it remains safe and sound;
- Low power consumption, energy saving;
- Furthermore, the possibility of a very long work without interruption - this is important with a large flow of clients;
- compactness of the device and, as a consequence, its mobility;
Cons of a diy sterile glove box manufacturer
However, the diy sterile glove box manufacturer also has some disadvantages that are significant for certain masters:
- Not too large capacity is the flip side of compactness;
- Furthermore, plastic tools cannot be processed in the device, only metal ones;
- The device processes exactly the surface that you place in it.
- Tool handles, for example, remain uncovered.
Glove sterilizer technology
Another advantage of the glove sterilizer is its ease of use. Place the device on a flat surface. It comes with gloves. Unpack them and add about two-thirds to the tank. Connect the device to the mains and press the power button. Wait a certain time after switching on and put the tools in the bowl with the gloves with the cutting sides down. Close the cover.
After the expiration of the time specified in the instructions, the instruments will be completely disinfected. Attention: sterilization of one batch should not exceed 40 seconds! Try to find diy sterile glove box manufacturer.
How often do I change the gloves in the sterilizer?
Gloves for the sterilizer are made of quartz glass, accumulate heat, and then, when working with tools, they themselves serve as a source of heat. It is recommended to change them about once a year, but it is better to inspect them for suitability more often. If some of them become cloudy, it means that they are out of order, cannot accumulate heat and require replacement.
How to care for a glove sterilizer?
In order for the diy sterile glove box manufacturer to serve you as long as possible and clean as many instruments as possible, you need to properly care for it:
- clean the case and internal surfaces daily - of course, before that you need to disconnect the device from the mains and wait for it to cool completely;
- do not disconnect the sterilizer from the network immediately after the disinfection process;
- when cleaning surfaces, do not use aggressive liquids - extremely mild detergents, diluted in the right proportions in water;
- after cleaning, be sure to wipe all treated surfaces with a soft, dry (preferably lint-free) cloth, removing traces of cleaning compounds and moisture.
How to choose a glove sterilizer?
According to the principle of operation, all models are practically the same. But there are a number of factors to look out for when buying:
- maximum heating temperature: it is better that it can reach a maximum of 250 degrees;
- body material: it must come of high quality plastic or metal;
- Stability: the apparatus must fit with rubber feet to ensure its stability.
And be sure to buy a sterilizer exclusively in a trusted store that sells only high-quality original certified goods! Make sure all documents are included with the purchase.
Is Glove sterilizer or dry heat?
Do you want to clean your tools quickly and reliably? What is better to buy for this purpose - a dry oven or a glove box sterilizer? The dry heat is much more spacious, but not mobile at all. Therefore, if you often move, it is better to purchase a roll-on sterilizer. Well, if you work in one place and you need to sterilize many instruments at once, choose a diy sterile glove box manufacturer.
The glove box apparatus absorbs much less electricity than a dry heat. The processing of tools in the cabinet is much more complex, when, like in a glove box device, only the working surface is processed. As you can see, each of the devices has its own advantages and disadvantages. The choice of this or that depends entirely on your conditions and goals!
Caring for gloves in salons and at home
Manicure has long been one of the most popular procedures in beauty salons. The number of masters is constantly growing, the main task of which is not only to do high-quality manicure, but also to take care of the safety of their clients. To do this, scissors, nail files and other items place in a disinfectant for the right time, and then rinsed under running water.
Then they are dried and immersed in a special device - a sterilizer. Sterilizers, diy sterile glove box manufacturer and disinfectants for manicure and pedicure instruments ensure that the instruments are clean and sterile. Therefore, the use of such a device will protect the master and the client from infection with a fungus or other infections.
Which is the best to buy a sterilizer for gloves?
Sterilizers for manicure devices are of various types. To understand which device is better to buy, you should familiarize yourself with each separately.