HOW TO CLEAN A SILICONE CASE FROM YELLOWNESS?
We often think whether it is possible to whiten the cover from yellowness. The answer is yes, the mission is feasible. Some phone case companies offer proven working ways to cope with this task. We also tell you why the linings turn yellow and how you can delay it.
- Is yellowness a sign of poor quality cover?
- What to do if you can't wipe off the yellowness?
PHONE CASE CLEANING
Option for transparent cases - they can be wiped clean with a damp alcohol wipe. If desired, the unprinted cover can be gently washed under warm running water and soap.
To remove yellowness from a printed overlay, take:
- 100 ml warm water;
- half a teaspoon of borax (sold in pharmacies, hardware and gardening stores);
- a soft bristled toothbrush.
Dissolve the borax in water, soak a brush in the solution and gently clean the case. If it was not possible to get rid of yellowness the first time, repeat.
Always treat phone cases with the utmost delicacy.
If there is a lot of yellowness and it has already eaten, a more concentrated solution we need - 2 teaspoons of borax per 100 ml of water. Heat the water to 50 ° C - so that it is very warm, but does not burn your fingers. If there is a print on the case, the solution must first be tested in an inconspicuous area. After cleaning the accessory, remove the borax with a damp cotton pad. This is very phone case company practical method.
IS YELLOWNESS A SIGN OF POOR QUALITY COVER?
No, this is a natural process. Silicone is a porous material. Sweat, dust, dirt, microscopic particles of the skin eventually clog into its pores and the cover becomes yellowish.
THE COVER TURNS YELLOW FASTER:
- If you take it with dirty hands.
- Due to overheating. If you change your phone in a case, the pad heats up with the device. When heated, the pores of the silicone expand more and dirt penetrates the material deeper and more intensively. The same happens if the device is in the sun.
According to phone case company, as much as possible, try to take the phone with dirty hands as little as possible, remove the case while charging and do not keep the device under the sun for a long time.
How does phone case company take care of cases?
If you do not take care of the pad, it retains its appearance for about six months. To keep the cover looking good, once a week, gently wipe the unprinted areas with a damp cotton pad with soapy water, and the printed areas with just a damp pad.
HOW TO MATCH A COVER WITH CLOTHES?
The basic rule is that if the clothes have active print, accessories without a print will do. And vice versa - a bow with a print will harmoniously complement accessories with accent images.
Ideally, plain covers are selected according to Item’s color wheel rules - this is how the image looks balanced, and the color combinations are perceived by the eye as complementary.
Printed accessories are good to select in the same way for plain clothes. If you are a sophisticated person in style, then a competent combination of several prints will be a demonstration of the highest aesthetic aerobatics.
How to present a phone in an original way?
Of course, a phone case company itself is a great gift. Nevertheless, the effect of handing over can be enhanced, and emotions can be made more vivid and memorable. Any of the scenarios below can be a big deal for both you and the recipient.
How to protect your smartphone from damage?
Modern phones are quite expensive or very expensive. As well as their repair in case of mechanical damage. And scratches and scuffs, although they do not harm the functionality, but very much spoil the appearance and negate the pleasure of using the gadget. At the same time, simple and affordable fixtures protect the display, internals and case from damage and defects.
HOW TO PROTECT THE SCREEN?
Up to 40% of the cost of a smartphone comes from the display. And Gorilla Glass, albeit to a lesser extent, is scratched, rubbed and shattered when dropped from a height. If a special film can protect them from small defects, then it does not work when dropped.
Phone case company also makes protective bulletproof glasses are made of chemically treated tempered glass. They mount on dry clean glass of the display on the principle of self-adhesive. Protect against impact and sharp objects. If dropped, it may crack itself, but the screen will protect against cracks.
- They do not distort picture clarity and color rendition.
- They do not affect the operation of sensors and the tactile characteristics of the smartphone.
- Covered with an oleophobic top to avoid collecting fingerprints.
For each phone model, you need to select the appropriate model of bulletproof glass.
To protect the inner filling and body of the smartphone from falling, cases are good to use. Covers made from different materials and different form factors have their own characteristics.
WHICH CASE PROTECTS AGAINST FALLS BETTER?
The silicone pad prevents the phone from slipping out of your hand. When dropped, it cushions and protects the electronics from shock. Special shockproof models with additionally reinforced corners protect the most vulnerable areas. Glitter liquid cases come of two layers of silicone, so they are also quite effective.
A flip cover made of high-quality eco-leather protects the front and back sides of the device, as well as its side edges. Wood and plastic pads share an honorable third place for their protective characteristics. When dropped from a small height, the plastic will protect the case, but it can break itself.
In addition to the fact that the covers additionally protect the case from scuffs, they give serial gadgets an original personalized look.
5 HABITS THAT "KILL" THE SMARTPHONE
- Using the phone on the beach. Quartz grains with microscopic sharp edges are harder than Gorilla Glass. Even a few grains of sand in your fingertip patterns will leave visible scratches on the display and the polished case.
- Wearing your phone without protection along with keys, glasses and coins - a shabby look is guaranteed.
- Using unsuitable wipes and care products. Use only special solutions and non-woven and lint-free materials.
- Lay your phone face down - even on a perfectly smooth surface. After a while, micro-scratches will appear.
- Impact on the display with fingernails. Scroll, swap and tap only with your fingertips - deep scratches can be left from your nails.
HOW TO PROTECT YOUR PHONE FROM SCRATCHES WITHOUT A CASE?
No way. Or do not use it and store it in the original box. Unfortunately, or fortunately, there are no miracles. Still you can count on a good phone case company to order best phone cases for your phone.