High Quality for iPhone 11 Pro Max Rear Camera Lens Tempered Glass Film
Minimum Order Quantity: 100pcs
OEM & ODM services, 14 years of experience, Direct manufacturer with more than 25pcs injection molding machines, 2000 square meters and more than 250 workers, Professional independent design team, High-quality products.
- Material: 9H Tempered Glass
- Color: Transparent
- Feature: 2.5D
- Package: Paper Package
- Additional Information
High Quality for iPhone 11 Pro Max Rear Camera Lens Tempered Glass Film Back Screen Protector
|Product Name||Rear Camera Lens Tempered Glass Film|
|Function||Water-proof, Oil-proof, Anti-fingerprint, Anti-explosion|
|Compatible Phone||iPhone 11 Pro Max|
- Accurate real machine measurement of size. Perfectly fit your cellphone.
- The tempered glass screen protector is perfectly transparent and the transmittance reaches near 99%.
- A glass screen protector adopts 3D curved edge that makes comfortable feeling when touch.
- Oleophobic coating with advanced international HAVES nanotechnology makes it resistant against water, smudge, and fingerprint.
- Premium material Asahi glass and more than 4 hours' tempered time make it featuring impact resistance, explosion-proof and anti-scratch.
- Slim chemical treatment processed tempered glass(thickness 0.33mm).
- Advanced silicone adhesive(Toyo glue) makes it perfectly pasted on screen without bubble.
- High transmittance material makes sensitive screen touch and a high clear screen.
Q1: What is the lead time?
A1: For sample order, it will take 3-5 days before you receive it by DHL. For bulk products, it will take 10-20 days less than 3K pcs. According to the shipping way.
Q2: Do you have any MOQ limit?
A2: For sample order, there is no MOQ. But we suggest getting 3-5pcs to make your impression about the average quality. For bulk order, if you need your custom design of products and packing, MOQ is 1000 pcs.
Q3: Can I have a sample even pre-production before I send you the order?
A3: Yes. Samples could be sent for evaluation at any time, but you should pay for the freight.
Q4: Which payment methods do you accept?
A4: We accept Western Union, T/T, HSBC and Trade Assurance.
Q5: How to pay?
A5: You should pay a 30% deposit, and 70% balance before shipping. Other terms can be discussed.
|Payment||TT, Paypal, Visa, Credit Card|
|Shipping||DHL, UPS, FEDEX, DDP, By Sea|
|Certification||FCC CE ROHS BQB|